Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Blog

Well, here is the first entry to my new blog! Yay! I figured I have a new husband, a new house, a new name, and a new life so I should start a new blog!

I've been back from my honeymoon for a week. I have accomplished much this week! I rearranged my kitchen and bathroom, unpacked two closets, cleaned out my room, gone through all the wedding gifts and cards, planned and executed a birthday party for my new husband, and managed to get my lawn mowed yesterday. I still have a lot to do this week, but I feel better now that my upstairs living space is somewhat organized.

I also purchased a Bosch and a Wii this last week. Both have been used and enjoyed and I'm looking forward to learning how to use both! I think I'm gonna attempt some yummy rolls tonight....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me tired just reading it. I heard the party for isaac was fun, people and food. I love your energy and drive. I am amazaed you got that lawn mover going.

Andi said...

Wheeew! Thanks for writing a blog! I love hearing what you are up too!