Friday, November 5, 2010

Yes its been a while, but I'll make up for it with Halloween Pictures!  Here they are:

Isaac and his Mistcloak!

I made the Mistcloak.  I think it turned out pretty good considering I made the patter.  :)

Rachel was a Black Kitty this year.

Isabel was Silvermist from Tinkerbell.  She loves her new Hello Kitty bag made by Granny.

I made her dress and she wore it night and day for a week.  It's pretty!

Jacob was Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II.  He has been wanting to be this character since last year!

Once again, I made his costume.  It looks pretty dang close to the pic! Ryan Day made his keyblade.

I made the kitty tail, but don't have a pic for it.  Getting her whiskers on was a challenge!

Happy Halloween!

We had a grand time Trick O' Treating!  It was cold and rainy, but we went out anyways and once again came home with way too much candy!  Good time was had by all!

No comments: