Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sick! Sick! Sick!

I am so sick of being sick! I have had a nasty sore throat, headache, fever, and body aches the last three days. I have actually been forced to stay in bed for two days straight! Very frustrating. I'm feeling a bit better today, but I think that's mainly due to large doses of pain medication. :) I am hosting the New Year's Eve party tonight and I have things to do! I'll probably be forced to take a nap later though. :( Luckily I'm on antibiotics and I'm not contagious... otherwise I would have to cancel the party. So, wish me luck and I'll try to blog a bit more about how Christmas went and do some book reviews... cuz I have actually managed to read a few! Yay!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Achhh! So sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope that your party was a smashing success!

Reading more blogs from you is my favorite activity!

Get well soon and happy new year!