Monday, March 23, 2009

HOME!

Today is my first day of official retirement! :) I had my last day of work on Friday and partied all weekend! So what did I do for my first day of stay-at-home-momhood?? I took a nap, picked up my daughter from kindergarten, and now I'm working on laundry. Pretty exciting stuff. I'm still tired and sick from 24-hour morning sickness, but I've been doing much better now that I know generally what I can and can't eat. It's snowing today :( otherwise I would try to get out and weed a flower bed or two. I'll probably end up watching a show or reading a book depending on how my stomach is feeling. I can't wait until I actually have full energy to get more stuff done...

3 comments:

Andi said...

Happy Belated Birthday momma! I am so happy for you and hope that you are fully enjoying being at home again. Congrats on everything!

Me said...

Congrats on quitting your job and starting a new one as stay-home-mommy (best job ever)!
Happy late B-day too. We sent a happy bday email, but I think it was your work email so I don't know if you will ever see it. Congrats again and I hope morning sickness will go away soon.

Miranda said...

Congratulations on being home! Im so happy for you. Sounds like its starting off great. Lets plan a get together soon! I want to show you disneyland pics!