Friday, March 27, 2009

No Spring... Yet!

So it snowed almost every day this week. Lame! So I didn't do a thing to my flowerbeds this week. I did finish reading my garden book so now I can "smartly" plan my garden. Yeah right. It's still guess work but hopefully half of it will be successful... I would consider that a smashing achievement! I have spent a lot of time napping and eating... yes eating. I've had starving/exhausted days lately. Weird! But I can drink milk again so Yay! Anyways... just rambling today... gonna go have rest time with Isabel. :)

3 comments:

Aqui Wolfe said...

More like out like a lab. In and out, and in and out.... Yuck!

Andi said...

We are in limbo with our garden as well, but should warm up next week. Are you planting a veggie garden this year?

Unknown said...

Yep! With some berry plants too! :)