Monday, September 21, 2009

Idaho Weekend

So, we went up to Idaho this weekend for Corbett's 18th birthday and cuz my mom and mother-in-law were throwing me a baby shower up there. It was a lot of fun and I got some really cute things! Here's some pics:

This picture is me and my VERY BIG belly. (Just for you Andi!)

And another view for Andi's pleasure!

Here's half of the room... guess I didn't get a pic of the other half...

So cute! I really like the pink and brown look!

Of course Isabel had to help open and then proceed to feel how soft everything was. She's gonna be a very helpful and enthusiastic big sister!

I need a close up picture of these little booties. SO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!


So, after the shower, we helped set up and serve for Corbett's big Homecoming date. It was fun to see all the dresses and the guys all dressed up in tuxes. Isabel was having a blast gazing at the dresses and helping. Sunday we had a good time playing games and singing around the piano. Overall, a great weekend!! Probably my last trip before Rachel gets here.... Fun stuff!

No comments: