Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting Closer!

I've been kinda negligent about posting... sorry! The weekend of the 26th we celebrated Isaac's 32nd birthday. His family came over that Saturday and we got taken out to a yummy Brazilian place. Then on Sunday we had a party with friends and family. It was huge and we all had a great time! Then on Oct. 1, Hollie and my friend Lynda threw me a baby shower here in Salt Lake. Lots of wonderful people came and my baby got royally spoiled. It was awesome to visit with so many people I haven't seen for a while! This last weekend was spent at my Mom's in Idaho. We had a relaxing time watching Conference and playing games. I left poor Isaac at home so he could get some projects done without family distractions. :) This week I am trying to tie up all my loose ends so that I am all ready for my sweet baby to come! Yay! Less than a week! And yes I'm counting down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of those cute outfits at your shower really got me in a Carter's mood. I think I am going to go do a little birthday shopping for Krista there. :)