Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun Busy

I've been busy, but its been fun busy! I've been putting my front room together, organizing a Sub for Santa, taking my daughter to a dental surgeon, going to my brother's wedding, throwing a bridal shower, enjoying a scrumptious Thanksgiving, and entertaining wonderful guests. Its all been good, busy fun! I finished a book called "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins late in the morning somewhere in there too. Highly recommended! I'll try to do a little bit better in keeping updates as this wonderful Christmas Season begins to unroll! Yay!! I love this time of year! Until then....

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm glad your life is going good, even if it does keep you busy! I missed you at Thanksgiving, but had a great time at Jen's.

Andi said...

Congrats to your bro and his new wife!!!