Friday, November 21, 2008

A Voice in the Night

I have been so busy at home lately that I haven't had a chance to blog. Sad! I've really missed it! I did get my front room painted and now I'm trying to get it put together. I have been taking pics throughout the process so I'll be able to post them soon. Until then, keep yourself entertained with this story that came from my mom while my kids were in Idaho:


"Last night Corbett danced at the Miss Hillcrest, um, pageant. It was very much like Junior Miss. We got there just when the talents were starting, 14 contenstants. I took Isabel and Breanna. They loved it. In the middle, Duane joined us. About contestant #12, there was a nice lyrical dance. Out of the dark comes this young clear voice, singing all the words to the music that the girl is dancing to.

It was Dolly.

Singing clear and loud, every word."


For your info, "Dolly" is Isabel. That's her nickname. The song was "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade. I guessed it the minute I read this story! She is a good little singer and I love listening to her sing. She memorized songs so quickly too!
Well, that's all I have time for today..... better post later..... this week...... hopefully.....

No comments: