Monday, February 16, 2009

Heart Day

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day thanks to my sweet husband. He started the day with breakfast in bed which consisted of fresh fruit, juice, and a yummy breakfast sandwich. Then we got up and got ready, delivered valentines to the kids, and then hit the stores for some light shopping. Then we went to an early dinner (to avoid the crowds) at Tokyo Sushi. Some of the best sushi I've had! It was recommended to us and now we will recommend it. It was so yummy!! We still had some time before our movie so we found a bookstore and hung out there for about an hour. Then we watched "Coraline" in 3-D. So awesome! We finished the night with some yummy hot chocolate and book browsing at Borders. The day was fabulous! :)

Yesterday, after church, we went to see our new niece JaneRuth. She's Thom and JoyBeth's new little girl. She was cute. And fussy. Poor thing. I think her tummy wasn't feeling too good. :( We stayed there for a bit and then headed to Jancy and Drew's place for a delicious dinner and wonderful conversation. I had a blast!! I'm excited to hang with them again.

Today I woke up, played with the kids, fell asleep, made lunch, and cleaned my house. Its been a busy day. I'm still working on my 'wreck' room, but its getting a lot closer! Hopefully I'll get it all organized this week! I'll be up at my parent's this next weekend so my goal is to have it done before I go! Go me!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Happy Belated V-Day! There is something about this time of year that is so motivating. Spring Cleaning, only it really isn't that springy yet.