Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Taking a Class

Isaac and I started a financial class together tonight. It done by Dave Ramsey and since I'm an employee, I get a nice discount. Go Zion's Bank! I'm looking forward to learning how to save more and spend less. Now I don't think I'm bad with money... in fact I would say I'm pretty good... but I want to be better! After our first class I'm totally pumped! It's gonna be a good thing. I even invited Holly/Richard to join us and Holly said she'll come! Richard can't cuz he has class, but she'll keep him caught up. :)

Well, that's the second most exciting thing that has happened this last week. I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day this weekend. Got some exciting things planned! What are some of your Valentine plans??

4 comments:

Isaac said...

I'm excited to save money too! That class was great!

Miranda said...

I have heard his classes are amazing! I'm jealous you guys get to go! Take good notes and share them with me. Thanks for the other night! I had a great time. We should definitely do it again soon.

trinathegranny said...

Emily is coming home for valentines day, Corbett is going to Sweethear dance and will show up with the group, Duane is at debate in Shelley, But, I have steak dinner planned for him and tickets to the movies. I also bought him double fudge chocolate ice cream, dryers. So, sounds like love to me.

Andi said...

I love Dave Ramsey! Is he actually teaching the class? Man we need those!