Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sick Day 2

I'm home again with a very sick boy. He actually sounds worse today. If he keeps getting worse I will have to take him to the doctor! I really don't want to... So, since I didn't have to go to work today, I chose another project to tackle. So, I totally cleaned and organized my laundry/food storage room. It beautiful! I even took some pics! Here they are:



Nice and neat! Now it won't drive me crazy trying to do the laundry! I am really happy with how good it looks! :)

So, I never got to the store last night due to being too immersed in "Brisingr." I have to say it is a great story but an annoying read. If you like details about who, what, and where about the environment... then this is a fabulous book. But, if you are like me, and the details are better spent on the characters and a fast paced plot, then you will have a good time skimming the details to get to the good stuff. Overall, I liked the story and the twists, but not the boring details of what everyone was wearing and who was sitting where and blah, blah, blah....

Well, I've gotten a lot of good organizing done in my house the last few days. I feel so much better! I have one more major organizing project and then I think I will be able to breath a little easier... until my brother moves out! Then I'll have 3 more house projects to complete! :) Yay! Until then, I think its time to focus on my garden again. I'm almost halfway done! *Sigh* Back to work!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i'm impressed. I saw it before you cleaned it. ah yea, great progress.

Andi said...

Poor Jacob, I hope he gets better soon. Wow, that laundry room looks great! It looks so much bigger than it did.

Miranda said...

It looks georgous Kara!