Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Starting Things

So, today I came home with the resolve to get started on stuff that needs to be done on my yard (there's a lot, but it will be worth it!). And I did! I chopped up and bagged all the tree branches my mom had cut off while trimming my trees (She did a fantastic job BTW), I filled in some holes left in my yard from taking down some really ugly and old trellises, I pulled most of the big roots out of my front flower bed (stupid ivy had grown into trees!), and I planted the two trees that I had bought on clearance (heck yes for $5 trees!). So, I feel pretty darn successful! Tomorrow I need to spray my lawn with some weed killer so it will soak in before it rains this weekend. Hopefully it won't take very long cuz I'm supposed to be helping my friend Kali clean her old apartment. We'll see if that still needs to happen....

I am also started to catch up on "Heroes". I love that show! There is a ton going on this season and I'm excited to see how its all gonna work. Its got a lot of crazy, dark, and some disgusting scenes already...... should be good!

I started something else today....but I can't tell what it is..... but I'm excited for it!

Tomorrow I'm gonna hopefully start a new book. I am going to read "Brisingr" and hopefully it will be a good read. Took long enough to come out!!

I like starting things....I really hope I'll be able to finish all the things I'm starting.... Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you did accomplish a lot. way to go.

Andi said...

Can I just say how great it is to have you blogging again. You are incredible and inspiring, I wish I could have a fraction of your determination and ambition. Where in all your yard work did you find time to watch any tv!

Aqui Wolfe said...

Go you!!

Isaac said...

Those roots were no match for boyscout knots and your muscle car!