Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well, the last few days have been busy and tiring. But good. Saturday night Isaac and I were up way too late laughing our head off for a great book idea. We got up and hurried to church where we both gave good talks. Then we drove to the Shawn and Christi's house were we enjoyed a scrumptious dinner and great conversation.
Monday we went and voted early and then went shopping and I made the cutest counting jars! Look:


They are for our Halloween Party at work. They are "Potion Ingredients!"

Yesterday was our date night and ward temple night so we combined the two. It was fun and we had some good food afterward at Chili's. YUM!

Well, tonight I finished Jacob's 'Shadow the Hedgehog' costume. I must say, I did a dang good job considering I didn't have a pattern and was going off internet pictures. And you'll never guess that I used 3 Christmas stockings and a scarf! :) Yeah. I surprise myself with brilliance once in a while.... Go me!

I also finished fixing Isabel's costume. Her costume was way too big around the middle and shoulders... I know... that doesn't surprise anyone. :) It turned out way cute and its hard to tell that it wasn't supposed to be that way! Again.... Go me!!

Well, I have exhausted myself these last few days and desperately need a nap... I have no idea when I'll get it. Oh well. Thus is life.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow, how much fun can you get? I would love to see a picture of the costumes. they sound really cute. I think I must email you to find out about the talks. The jars are cute cute. did you , like, drink a jar of ambition lately?

Aqui Wolfe said...

Yeah, forget redbull, just make a few costumes! We demand a picture! We needs it!