Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trimming Away

I did a ton of trimming today. I trimmed my grass, I trimmed some trees, and I trimmed some weeds from my garden. I still have a ton to do to get my garden prepped for spring, but every little bit helps! I now have a massive pile of tree branches in my drive way and almost 4 bags of yard stuff! Hopefully I'll fill some more tomorrow!

Jacob gets to go to his first Cub Scout meeting tomorrow. He's just a little excited. The cub leader came over tonight to talk to him which I thought was really nice. She seems to be a really fun leader! So, one more thing I get to work with Jacob on!

We decorated our cubicles at work today. We strung spiderwebs all over and put up some fun bats. We called it "The Batty Cave". Very appropriate. :)

Well, that is it for today. I'm excited to be out working in my garden again tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Andi said...

You are truly making me want to get out and work on my yard!