Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sick Day 3

Jacob was home sick again today... so I was home again too. I dropped Isabel off, picked up Jacob's homework, snuggled with Jacob for a morning nap (it was so nice!), woke up in time to get Isabel from Kindergarten, came home, showered, made lunch, did some laundry, chatted with my wonderful mom, caught up on computer stuff, and went shopping. I was gone shopping for almost 3 hours. We were so out of food! What took us the longest was Isabel trying to decide what she wanted to be for Halloween. She kept changing her mind and I had to threaten her with no costume this year before she finally settled on one! Crazy girl! And of course it was the original costume she wanted when we first got to the store. *Rolls eyes* We forgot to bring a picture of Jacob's character so we'll have to pick up his another time. His won't be too hard to create.

Anyways, I just had a great day today. I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I'm also very ready to be home full-time. Gotta pay off that darn, ugly car! I will succeed!! :)

2 comments:

Isaac said...

It's only ugly because the pipe that dented the front of it! :P

Unknown said...

It's just ugly overall honey.... :)